There are several events already schedule at the Convention Center for the upcoming months. Here are just a few. 24th Annual Wilderness Wildlife Week, Saddle UP, Mountain Quiltfest, and National Quartet Convention 2014.
The LeConte Center in Pigeon Forge has accents reminiscent of a Smoky Mountains lodge and is set against the backdrop of Mt. LeConte itself. It will offer you and your event attendees successful and rewarding experiences.
- 100,500 square feet (clear span)
- Expandable to 112,500 square feet
- One 750-square-foot conference room
- Three 2,000-square-foot multi-purpose rooms (divisible into six rooms of 1,000 square feet)
- Four 1,000-square-foot multi-purpose rooms (divisible into eight rooms of 500 square feet)
- 12,000 square feet (120 x 100)
- Spacious lobbies
- Dedicated registration space
- Pre-function space
- Eight-bay loading dock
- Food and beverage facilities
- Trolley service
- 1,600 parking spaces