he LeConte Convention Center is a 232,000-square-foot multi-purpose facility in the city of Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. The city-owned structure was opened in September 2013 adjacent to the city’s greenway, the Pigeon Forge Riverwalk and The Island in Pigeon Forge. The central feature, a 100,000-square-foot clear-span exhibit hall, is perfect for large assembly events, trade shows and competitive events.
There are several events already schedule at the Convention Center for the upcoming months. Here are just a few. 24th Annual Wilderness Wildlife Week, Saddle UP, Mountain Quiltfest, and National Quartet Convention 2014.
The LeConte Center has accents reminiscent of a Smoky Mountains lodge and is set against the backdrop of Mt. LeConte itself. It will offer you and your event attendees successful and rewarding experiences.
- 100,500 square feet (clear span)
- Expandable to 112,500 square feet
- One 750-square-foot conference room
- Three 2,000-square-foot multi-purpose rooms (divisible into six rooms of 1,000 square feet)
- Four 1,000-square-foot multi-purpose rooms (divisible into eight rooms of 500 square feet)
- 12,000 square feet (120 x 100)
- Spacious lobbies
- Dedicated registration space
- Pre-function space
- Eight-bay loading dock
- Food and beverage facilities
- Trolley service
- 1,600 parking spaces